Ormoc On My Mind
April 18, 2024, 02:27:42 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Ormoc bikefest

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ormoc bikefest  (Read 899 times)
webmaster

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 3 100 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« on: September 23, 2013, 07:31:14 pm »

0The 2013 Terry Larrazabal Bike Festival pedals off on October 24 in Ormoc City featuring the country’s prominent cyclists competing in four divisions.

“I expect another exciting and interesting competition because the country’s prominent riders are competing. The routes are more challenging and much tougher than the one traversed by the cyclists in the last Ronda Pilipinas,“ said organizer Gregorio Larrazabal in yesterday PSA Forum at Shakey’s Malate.

Larrazabal said more than 1,000 cyclists are seeing action in the four-division, four-day event which carries total prize P600,000.

“Cycling is very popular in Ormoc is the reason we organized cycling races nine years ago in honor of my later father who was an avid cycling fanatic,“ noted the former Comelec Commissioner.

Events at stake in the ninth edition of the race are road, mountain bike, BMX, cyclose, and folding bike plus pineapple trail runs across the pineapple plantation.

The road consists of time trial (5km), road race (90km), mountain stage race (140km), and criterium (2k loop).

Larrazabal said he took up cycling because the sport is a perfect one for him. (Clyde Mariano)
http://www.tempo.com.ph/2013/08/ormoc-bikefest/
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Cook

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 3 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2013, 02:04:08 am »

Mo join ko basta naay inom.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print