Ormoc On My Mind
March 28, 2024, 01:26:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Let's Play DOTA

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's Play DOTA  (Read 1602 times)
webmaster

View Profile
Badges: (View All)
Level 3 100 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« on: September 16, 2013, 04:34:55 am »

An intro.:

With so many DOTA clones out there, it’s no surprise that Blizzard is going about creating one with its very own cast of characters.

For those unfamiliar with video game history, DOTA (Defense of the Anicents) was initially a mod in Warcraft III that is a sort of hero battle, where players on two teams take control of heroes from the game, who level up with kills of other heroes and monsters and gain gold that is used to spend on upgrade items. The mod was insanely popular back in the heyday of Warcraft III, and has since inspired numerous spin-off titles, the most successful being League of Legends, which is currently my game of choice. They say great art is stealing, and games like Legue of Legends have done just that, adapting the DOTA formula enough that it is almost unrecognizable from its Warcraft III days.

But that’s all history now, or may be, as Blizzard has announced that it is working on its own version of the DOTA game as a full title. No details have been released yet, except for the fact that characters from all their franchises (Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo) will be playable and so far that includes Arthas, Stitches, Zeratul, Kerrigan, Tassadar, Thrall and the Witch Doctor. If you ever asked yourself which would win in a fight, well now is your chance to try it out.

source:http://www.dotastrategy.com/forum/ftopic30996.html
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Cook

View Profile
Level 3 50 Posts Avatar
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 04:31:47 am »

Heroes of Newearth bro duwa ka?
Report Spam   Logged
FugitiveOfLaw

View Profile
Avatar Spammer 25 Posts in one day Combination
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 06:41:28 am »

An intro.:

With so many DOTA clones out there, it’s no surprise that Blizzard is going about creating one with its very own cast of characters.

For those unfamiliar with video game history, DOTA (Defense of the Anicents) was initially a mod in Warcraft III that is a sort of hero battle, where players on two teams take control of heroes from the game, who level up with kills of other heroes and monsters and gain gold that is used to spend on upgrade items. The mod was insanely popular back in the heyday of Warcraft III, and has since inspired numerous spin-off titles, the most successful being League of Legends, which is currently my game of choice. They say great art is stealing, and games like Legue of Legends have done just that, adapting the DOTA formula enough that it is almost unrecognizable from its Warcraft III days.

But that’s all history now, or may be, as Blizzard has announced that it is working on its own version of the DOTA game as a full title. No details have been released yet, except for the fact that characters from all their franchises (Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo) will be playable and so far that includes Arthas, Stitches, Zeratul, Kerrigan, Tassadar, Thrall and the Witch Doctor. If you ever asked yourself which would win in a fight, well now is your chance to try it out.

source:http://www.dotastrategy.com/forum/ftopic30996.html

GG na sir.
Report Spam   Logged
TechXavi

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Combination Level 2
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 05:33:31 am »

Daan naman ning Dota, dota 2 naman karon.
Report Spam   Logged
webmaster

View Profile
Level 3 100 Posts Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 07:40:28 pm »

Daan naman ning Dota, dota 2 naman karon.

A lot of people still plays dota bro.

Although I also like DOTA 2, I just don't like that much when it comes to online gaming.
I still love the good old lan parties, trashtalks and and feeling the heat of the moment.
Report Spam   Logged
TechXavi

View Profile
Spammer 25 Posts in one day Combination Level 2
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2013, 08:17:45 pm »

Garena bro mag play ka didto?
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: